Providing young students to be able to use movement to self-regulate without disrupting the other kids in the classroom.
kinesthetic learning is optimal for students in their own environments so they can focus more easily on the class studies.
It has wheels so it can be easily moved around and the adjustments allow it to suit the user.
The design of the Copernicus Classroom Self-Regulation Classroom Cruiser classroom bike fits kids for comfort and safety.
It is durably constructed for commercial use. The drivetrain is quiet and ergonomically adjustable.
It is relatively affordable and an optional solution for rugged classroom environment use. The bike itself is low maintenance with an enclosed flywheel for safe use.
Copernicus Self-regulation Classroom Cruiser Specifications
– Fully adjustable seat and handlebars accommodate 3-6 students
– Quiet drivetrain to minimize distraction
– Enclosed fly wheel for safety
– Multi-position work surface for reading or writing
– Adjustable magnetic resistance to set difficulty level
– Built-in display to track distance, speed, time, RPM and calories burned (batteries included)
– Low maintenance
– Includes casters and is light enough to easily move around the classroom
– Levelers ensure that the bike sits evenly on the floor
Compare Popular Classroom Desk Pedals
*Prices subject to change and do not include Taxes, Shipping & Handling.