It is extremely important that you get prior authorization to return any goods. When authorizing, we will advise you of the best method of shipping, to avoid excessive fees and charges which would be borne by you.
– Factory defects (or apparent damage in shipping) must be reported to us immediately upon receipt. We cannot accept claims of damage where a reasonable explanation is that it may have occurred after receipt.
– All merchandise returned for repair must be in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals. Warranty does not cover products damaged during shipping. We reserve the right to refuse to repair any such returns.
– Before returning any product to us for repair:
- – Email us to get a Repair Authorization Number.
Email must include the following information.
Date of Purchase
Reason for Repair (for example):
– No Power (no indicator light)
– No LED display
– Fuse broken
– Broken during shipping
– Does not heat
– Will not stop heating
– Does not vibrate
– Not working
– Part broken
Include all other important information we should know
**IMPORTANT – We may provide some trouble-shooting steps to help determine if the product is in need of repair, or if the problem could be solved through correct operating methods, etc.
With a repair authorized, return the product as outlined in the eStore Return Policy
Ensure that the product is packed properly to prevent damage during shipping.
Within warranty period – we will make repairs free of charge except when product has been improperly used or handled (including improper packaging during transport), abused (intentionally or unintentionally) modified or tampered with. The warranty is invalidated for damage by fire, flood, explosion, electrical power failure, or an act of God.
For parts defective due to manufacturer’s fault, we cover the cost during the warranty period. Parts damaged by misuse, or after the warranty period has ended, may be replaced at customer’s expense. Note that consumable parts are not covered by warranty.
If a product needs repair within the warranty period, and can be repaired, we will repair it. If it cannot be repaired, we may replace it with a new product. The decision to replace rather than repair, during the warranty period, is at our discretion.